The company furnishes superior quality tamarind kernel powder in the market. Following are some of the applications of tamarind kernel powder:
- It is widely used as textile printing thickener.
- It has excellent penetration & fiber forming property. It is effectively used for sizing in dyeing & printing Industry.
- It is used as a sizing material in paper industry. It increases the tensile strength of paper and ensures regular distribution of pulp fiber.
- It is also used for sizing in jute yarn & cotton wraps.
- It is used as a binder in slurry explosive as a substitute for guar gum.
- It is very effectively used these days by oil drilling companies as Soil Stabilizer.
- It is used as a core binder in foundries.
- It is also used as an extender in plywood industries in UF glue.
- It is also used as binder in mosquito coli industries.
Tamarind Seeds is a thing of much Splendour. Its Powder is widely used in Industrial Products, including Paper, Textile, Jute, Plywood and Food Industries.
Tamarind Kernel Powder specifications.
- D-mannose and D-galactose
- This Powder is odorless and is creamish white in color
- Moisture Content : 06 to 12 %
- Crude Fiber : 01 to 02 %
- Protein : 10 to 20 %
- Viscosity : 2800 CPS in 3% solution
- Color : light creamy
- pH of 5% slurry : 6.0 to 7.0
- Sieve Value : 100 mesh 100% w/w passing
- Sieve Value : 200 mesh 99% w/w passing
- Sieve Value : 300 mesh 99% w/w passing
- Tamarind Kernel Powder has a high water absorption capacity.