ADGEL™…. GUAR GUM FOR OIL WELL DRILLING APPLICATIONS…
ADGEL™…guar gum has unique property in use of oil well fracturing, stimulation and mud drilling applications…
ADGEL™…guar gum used as viscosifiers in maintaining mud conditioning to eable drilling fluids in reducing the frictions…
ADGEL™…guar gum does not solubilize in oil and forms best diesel slurry for the fracturing applications…
ADGEL™…guar gum fulfill the rheological requirements of water and brine based drilling fluids…
ADGEL™…guar gum can be used as geological and water drilling aids…
ADGEL™…guar gum with its special gel forming properties minimize water loss and power costs.
ADGEL™…guar gum has excellent solution rheology, stability, solubility and compatibility with other Auxiliaries used in oil well drilling application…
- ADGEL™ FHG-28™ Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder for Oil & Gas Well Drilling
- ADGEL™ FHG-35™ Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder for Oil & Gas Well Drilling
- ADGEL™ FHG-40™ Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder for Oil & Gas Well Drilling
- ADGEL™-700 Guar Gum Powder for Oil & Gas Well Drilling
|Parameters||ADGEL™ FHG-28||ADGEL™ FHG-35||ADGEL™ FHG-40|
|Appearance of powder||Cream Color Powder||Cream Color powder||Cream Color powder|
|Moisture||5.0% Max||5.0% Max||5.0% Max|
|Ash Content||1.0% Max||1.0% Max||1.0% Max|
|Partical size||98% pass through # 200||95% pass through #200||95% pass through #200|
|Viscosity* measured by Fan viscometer|
Viscosity* test measured by FANN35 viscometer: In a well cleaned glass beaker, take 250 ml of De-ionized water (pH 7.2). Add in 2.0% KCL and 1.2 gms of ADGEL™-35 powder. Switch on the stirrer for 2.5 minutes at 1500 RPM and temperature at 25°C.
ADGEL™-700 is a fine white to pale yellow powder having high viscosity, used in oil and gas well drilling due to higher Viscosity. Product Specification ensured by ADACHI is as follows:
- Higher Viscosity Guar Gum Products – Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- Moisture – 10% Maximum
- pH – 7-8
- Ash – 1 % Max.
- Fiber – 1.0% Max.
- Acid Insoluble Residue – 2.0 % Max.
- Protein – 5 % Max.
- Gum Content – 82% Min.
- Powder – Light Cream Color, Free Flowing Powder
- Particle Size – 100% Passing through 200 Mesh
Brookfield Viscometer (RVF) Viscosity:
- Viscosity (Brookfield Viscometer (RVF) Spindle No. 4, 20 rpm and 25◦C Solution-1%) – 7000 cps Min. Measured After 2 Hrs
- 25 Kg / 50 LBS, Multiwall Paper Bag with inside Polyliner Laminated OR 1000 Kg / 500 Kg Jumbo Bags or as per Buyer’s Requirement
Note: Specifications can be modified as per customer’s specific requirements.